web analytics

Monthly Archives: November 2012

March To Your Own Beating Drum

I find it ever so interesting, and also entertaining, that although I have three boys who have grown up together and are all very close in age, they each favor a different style, each very distinctive to their personality. For example, my oldest son truly beats to his own drum, literally. As a drummer, he …

Read more

A Gentlemen’s First Impression Guide

You have on average about 7 seconds to make a first impression, and sadly, there are no do-overs. In those 7 seconds, before you have uttered a single word, on average 93% of their impression of you is based on your body language and personal appearance. This leaves only a mere 7% for the words …

Read more