Have you happen to of read anything by Tom Ford? He is an entertaining writer and very direct. I just read a little bit of what he deems commandments for fashion and he is right on the money. Here are a few tips I picked up from Tom Ford.
1. Spray cologne all over. When you spray cologne all over the cologne (especially expensive cologne) it mixes with your natural smell and creates a personalized scent. By the way, this is not code for spray so much cologne that you smell like a french gigolo. It simply means spray the cologne like a woman does…spray it and walk through it.
2. Manicures are important, especially if you’d like to put your hands on a woman. Nasty nails are a NO.
3. Breath is vitally important (not to beat a dead horse).
4. Do not chew gum in public ever.
5. He mentioned a little about to shave or not to shave. Basically, it’s up to your lover. And he was not talking about your chin. Hint, hint.
6. Get a pedicure. Gross toes are a NO, too.